What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
The St. Regis Grand Hotel, Rome tastefully combines the purity of line of Empire style with the color and richness of passionate, alluring Rome. One hundred and sixty one rooms, sumptuously renovated, pamper guests, each with its own hand-painted fresco. Dinner is an opportunity to visit the award winning restaurant Vivendo which features Mediterranean Cuisine prepared by Chef Daniele Sera. The hotel was recently named to the Travel + Leisure magazine Top 500 hotels for 2006.
I believe the hallmark of a fine hotel is in the details, particularly the service, and there is no hotel that impresses me more than the St. Regis Grand Hotel, Rome. A Conde Nast Traveller Gold List appointee, this hotel was recently restored to the tune of $35 million, but it's the people here I enjoy the most. The friendly and efficient service is legendary, graciously satisfying the needs of the most discriminating travelers with 24-hour butler service. Of course, the guestrooms are immaculate as well, appointed in Empire, Regency and Louis XVI styles. This is truly a palace-away-from-home.
The St. Regis Grand is located in the heart of the city within walking distance of famed Via Veneto, the Spanish Steps and the renowned shopping area Via Condotti. It is also close to the Colosseum, Roman Ruins, Trevi Fountain and Piazza Navona. The hotel was originally opened in 1894 and was designed by Cesar Ritz.
The hotel features 161 guestrooms and suites designed with a "Continental" approach using many design references to Rome and its' history. Furniture that is used as a combination of styles including Empire, Regency and Louis XV in reference to Cesar Ritz's founding. Each guestroom is named for a historic landmark of Rome and features a Mural representing that landmark, creating a hotel, which is not only in Rome, but is of Rome and giving the guest a window on the city. All of the guestrooms have Murano glass chandeliers - a recall of the building's turn of the century roots. Other guestroom features include mini bar, stereo, 32 inch flat screen television, in-room safes and all the amenities of a five star luxury hotel.
Dining facilities include the Restaurant "Vivendo", offering a superb selection of Mediterranean dishes from a variety of countries, "Grand Hall Cafe", an informal setting offering snacks, traditional English afternoon tea, "...di...vino", a private Wine Cellar with regional tasting menus available for up to 14 guests, and "Le Grand Bar", the place to meet for cocktails and aperitifs.
Additional services and facilities include 24-Hour Butler Serviced Floors, a Business and Communications Center, a Fitness Center on the fifth floor, with fully equipped cardio fitness room, gym, saunas and massage rooms, a Diplomatic Entrance with separate elevator and parking area, 24-hour room service, 24-hour concierge service, personal shopper, dry cleaning and laundry service, nightly turndown service and the one of a kind,Designer Suite.
- Number of Rooms: 161
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: No
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Buffet Breakfast daily in restaurant
- Express Lunch for two (beverages excluded)
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
00185 Roma (RM)
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...