What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Small, intimate and filled by personal recommendation, London's warmly welcoming The Capital, offers Americans the British flavor we travel so far to admire. In Knightsbridge, near Harrods and Sloane Street, The Capital is a favorite of those who love their "home base" as much as they love London. A liveried doorman greets guests, a fire burns in the open hearth in the front hall, and welcoming courteous staff whisk away baggage and escort visitors to the comfort of one of the 49 individually designed, air-conditioned suites or bedrooms.
The Capital Hotel reminds me of a personal friend's townhouse in the city - charming, warm and well located. This intimate. family-run jewel sits in the heart of Knightsbridge, within walking distance of Hyde Park and next to Harvey Nichols and Harrods. Our room was a vision in Egyptian cotton linens and gorgeous silk wall coverings. The dining is superb; aim to have several meals at the two-Michelin-starred French restaurant. And, of course, for the traditional English activity, stop in for afternoon tea in the cozy sitting room.
The Capital is unique; a jewel set in the heart of Knightsbridge. Each of its 49 air-conditioned suites and bedrooms is individually designed, subtly luxurious and supremely comfortable.
The Capital has all the advantages of a larger establishment, yet exudes the warmth, intimacy and attention to detail, which only a privately owned hotel can afford. It truly is a grand hotel in miniature.
From the moment you are greeted by the liveried doorman, you will experience a cordial yet discreet welcome. Familiar with the patronage of royalty, heads of state and international celebrities, The Capital has, over the years, established an enviable reputation for understated exclusivity.
The Capital was created by its Scottish proprietor David Levin over 30 years ago and, to this day, it is a family-run hotel. Every piece of furniture, work of art and accoutrement is hand picked or, indeed, commissioned by the Levin family. Original works of art imbue each room with a charm of its own, while the highly professional staff ensure the ambience is that of a much loved and well-run home.
The exquisite interiors incorporate the work of acclaimed names from the world of British design such as Nina Campbell, and David Linley, nephew of Her Majesty The Queen.
In inclement weather, a welcoming fire burns brightly in the open hearth of the front hall. The Sitting Room, where one may take Morning Coffee, Afternoon Tea and Light Meals, reflects a traditional country house setting, while the Eaton and Cadogan Rooms are set aside for private dining and meetings.
The restaurant at The Capital is legendary. For many years it has held a coveted Michelin star; a distinction shared by only a handful of London hotels. From 2001, the restaurant has achieved the distinction of two Michelin stars. Eric Chavot, the Head Chef, has a following across five continents. His innovative style of cooking is acclaimed by even the most discriminating of restaurant critics.
What makes The Capital particularly special to discerning guests, who return time and time again, is the personal atmosphere.
- Five Star Townhouse - RAC
- Five Star Townhouse - AA
- Silver Award 'Hotel of the Year' Excellence in England Tourism Awards 2004
- 'Hotel of the Year' London Tourism Awards 2003
- Two Michelin-Star Restaurant
- Number of Rooms: 49
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: No
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary Full English Breakfast daily (a £18.50 per person value)in restaurant or room service
- Hand-made chocolates in your room upon arrival
- An exclusive Molton Brown gift
- Complimentary access to "The Peak Health Club and Spa" situated around the corner
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
London SW3 1AT
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...