The Carneros Inn, Napa
What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
I'm always just a phone call or e-mail away - an assurance you simply can't get when you book trough any other source, a pledge you are pampered as the number one priority.
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
When wine country beckons, The Carneros Inn is the answer. This uniquely styled retreat has 86 individual guest cottages and 15 luxury villas, three full-service restaurants, several swimming pools and a top-rated spa. The cottages themselves are heaven-sent, with cozy wood-burning fireplaces, fine Italian bedding, spacious patios with teak furnishings and private outdoor spaces. Spend an afternoon at the inspired spa; treatments are based on local flavors, from apricots and olives to goat butter and mustards. Then cap off a memorable day with a dinner of fresh, local ingredients - most are harvested within 150 miles of the inn.
In the midst of Napa Valley's beautiful Carneros winegrowing region is a luxurious new resort get-away. A place designed to make absolutely everything feel better. Only an hour from San Francisco, but a world apart. The Carneros Inn, rests in the heart of 6,000 acres of pinot and chardonnay vineyards with rustic farms. Our 83 casually elegant cottages feature private patio gardens, flat screen TV/VCR/DVD and music systems, oversized bathrooms with heated slate floors and more. The Inn's private dining room overlooks the vineyards stretched out as far as your eye can see. Our soothing spa features all organic products and specializes in private Cottage treatments.
In the midst of Napa Valley's beautiful Carneros winegrowing region is a luxurious new resort get-away. A place designed to make absolutely everything feel better. Only an hour from San Francisco, but a world apart.
The Carneros Inn rests in the heart of 6,000 acres of pinot and chardonnay vineyards with rustic farms - still only 5 miles to downtown Napa and 8 miles to downtown Sonoma - we offer the closest location to Oakland and San Francisco and their respective airports. Residing in Carneros, you will have direct and easy access to both Napa and Sonoma, which is a luxury only we offer in the high-end properties in the Valley. We are a private resort; your guests will discover all of our facilities and Spa are exclusive to the Inn's patrons - time slows down in our intimate setting, which stills the mind and rejuvenates the body.
All guests will have their own casually elegant cottage in which to stay, with its own private patio garden. Agriculturally themed exteriors and highly designed interiors, we offer 83 individual cottages, which include 10 suites and upgraded vineyard view accommodations. It is thoroughly refined yet unpretentious, with every detail having been crafted by superb designers to respect and reflect both its agricultural surroundings and its sophisticated guests. All accommodations feature Brazilian cherry floors, Frette linens, flat screen TV/VCR/DVD and music systems, double French doors that lead to an oversized deck and landscaped yard with teak furniture and outdoor heaters. Our oversized bathrooms feature heated slate floors, deep soaking tubs, multiple head showers for two and an alfresco shower just steps from your interior bathroom to enjoy under the Napa stars.
The Inn's private dining room overlooks the vineyards stretched out as far as your eye can see for breakfast or lunch, 2 other restaurants are featured - The Boon Fly Cafe, a causual roadhouse cafe serving modern rustic comfort foods or the signiture FARM dining room that specilizes in organic and local products pair with the bounty of the region's best wines. A soothing spa in which to be pampered featuring all organic products and specializing in private Cottage treatments. An elegant pool around which to lounge. Bocce to play. Croquet balls to whack. Flights of California's finest wines to try. Fruit orchards and flower gardens to meander through. Come experience Carneros, The Napa you've imagined!
The Homes at the Carneros Inn offer a rare opportunity; a chance to experience living amongst rolling hills and vineyards of the prestigious appellation of Carneros in an award-winning designed private residence. It's the ultimate setting for your Napa Valley getaway. The Homes at Carneros are an exclusive option by which to enjoy staying in a multimillion dollar private residence that will create memorable experiences for years to come.
We've created distinctive homes that combine the Carneros wine country region's unique character with today's modern conveniences. With approximately 2,400 square feet of open indoor space and over 1,400 square feet of outdoor living space, our wine country homes have ample room for both private time and entertaining your friends or families. A great room offers a large living room with fireplace, dining room and Viking filled kitchen stocked with everything imaginable. The entire home is lined with French doors that spill out to the private landscaped courtyards. Upstairs each home features a large sun deck and alfresco living room with Smith and Hawkins teak furniture to lounge on and long billowy white drapes that is perfect for an exclusive hideaway or for hanging out. The views from the upper deck overlook the Inn and neighboring vineyards.
The most unique feature of our wine country Homes is being part of The Carneros Inn, the luxurious Napa Valley resort that resides on the same grounds. You'll be steps away from our 2 pools, full luxury Spa, yoga studio, 3 full service restaurants and all the attention of the hotel’s warm and welcoming staff. You’ll have exclusive access to the most lavish amenities such as on-site Clef D’or concierge, housekeeping, room service, event planning, catering and a friendly staff waiting to attend to all of your personal and entertainment needs.
The Homes feature:
• 2 Master Suites (2 King bedrooms OR King and Double/Double combo) both with huge private master bathrooms
• A den with a with flat screen TV and Bose stereo system with it’s own full bath which can be closed off as a separate 3rd bedroom with private entrance and high end pullout full sized couch
• Fully equipped luxury kitchens
• Complimentary honor bars (food only) stocked daily and a welcome selection of red and white wine at arrival
• Several feature unique, customized outdoor features – wood burning fireplaces, fountains and BBQ Grills
• Twice daily maid service
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Full Breakfast for up to two in-room guests,in The Hilltop Dining Room or Boon Fly Cafe
- Complimentary admission to the Spa facilities ($20.00 value per person)
- A $50.00 Spa Credit once during stay applicable towards Spa services only (no retail)
- Free high-speed Internet access
- Free parking
- 12 Noon early check-in, subject to availability
- 4 PM late check-out, subject to availability
- 2 VIP Passes to "The Vintner's Collective", a small upscale tasting room in Historic downtown Napa. Guests will receive a full VIP tasting and opportunity to purchase special exclusive wines. ($25.00 value per person)
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Napa, CA 94559
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...