The Phoenician, a Luxury Collection Resort, Scottsdale
What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
I'm always just a phone call or e-mail away - an assurance you simply can't get when you book trough any other source, a pledge you are pampered as the number one priority.
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
The Phoenician, a AAA Five Diamond resort at the base of Camelback Mountain, offers a luxurious experience that is both diverse and inspiring. Situated on 250 acres of lush desert terrain and less than one mile from the cultural district of downtown, it offers the faraway feeling with so much nearby. Just consider the possibilities: a 27-hole championship golf course, programming for all ages, spa treatments at The Centre for Well-Being, award-winning dining (everything from nouveau Italian to a modern steakhouse) and the highly acclaimed Tennis Garden. There are also eight sparkling swimming pools and a family-friendly spray-ground.null
- Golf, Landmarks, Wellness
- Vibe Sophisticated
- Room Style Classic
- Number of Rooms 583
The Phoenician, Arizona';s most acclaimed resort, combines the magnificence of Europe';s most celebrated resorts with the relaxed ambience of the great American Southwest.Situated on 250 acres at the base of Camelback Mountain conveniently located in the heart of Scottsdale with its fabulous shops and galleries, with Phoenix Sky Harbor airport only 15 minutes away. Facilities include:583 luxurious rooms, award-winning dining,27-hole Championship Golf Course, 121 tennis courts,9 swimming pools, 165 ft. water slide, The Centre for Well-Being (special spa program offered) and the Funician';s Kids Club for children ages 5- 12.Travel Media feedback includes such praises as: "In general, the hotel pours in on.You';re in for an over-the-top experience"- Travel and Leisure; "One of the most healing and nurturing spots on the planet." - Town & Country; and "A multi-faceted, something for everyone resort." - Gourmet.
Funicians Kids Club:The newly expanded Funicians Club is designed to spark the imagination and satisfy the quest for adventure among children ages 5-12! Daily themes to spark the imagination, with innovative games, crafts, recreation and learning activities. Full-day program with lunch, 9 am - 4 pm - $85 Half-day program with lunch, 9 am -1 pm or 12 pm -4 pm - $65
At the Hotel
- 24-hour Security
- Air Conditioning
- Banquet Facilities
- Business Center
- Children's Programs
- Complimentary Parking
- Conference Facilities
- Connecting Rooms
- Internet Access
- Multi-lingual Staff
- Pet Friendly
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Babysitting Services
- Car Rental Desk
- Concierge Desk
- House Safe
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning/Pressing
- Room Service
- Room Service 24-hours
- Turndown Service
- Valet Parking
- Wakeup Calls
- Wedding Services
- Bicycle Rental
- Fitness Center
- Tennis Courts
In Your Room
- Complimentary Coffee/Tea
- Complimentary Newspaper
- Hair Dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Mini Bar
Grand Deluxe View
Grand Deluxe View
Upgrade: Grand Deluxe View
Casita Suite- One Bedroom
Casita Suite - two bedroom
Casita Suites - Two Bedroom
Run of House Suite
Run of House Suite- One Bedroom
Run of House Suite - 2 Bedroom
Run of House Suite - 2 Bedroom, main hote.l, with balcony, sitting area, completely remodeled in 2011
Presidential Suite, two bedroom, in the main hotel, expansive balconies, living room, dining room, kitchen, fireplace, 4,000 sq feet. Full remodel in 2011.
Exclusively for Virtuoso guests:
- Room view upgrade on arrival, subject to availability (not applicable towards Suites)
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests in restaurant or in room dining (up to $65 credit)
- $100 USD Food & Beverage credit, (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full, applies to inroom dining and restaurants, however it does not apply to J&G Steakhouse)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
6000 East Camelback Road
Scottsdale, Arizona 85251
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...