What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Deemed as one of the best places to stay in the world by American Magazine, Condé Nast Traveler, Rezidor SAS The Regent Berlin offers luxury for all the senses. Known for its personal service and classic elegance, Rezidor SAS The Regent Berlin is one of the most prominent hotels in the capital city. Located at the Gendarmenmarkt square in the heart of the city, near Berlin's famous Friedrichstraße and the magnificent Unter den Linden boulevard, our hotel offers elegant rooms, excellent dining options and par excellence meeting facilities.
I love The Regent Berlin for its location in the historical heart of the city, right on the Gendarmenmarkt Square and near the famous Friedrichstrasse. with its upscale shops and fine dining establishments. The Brandenburg Gate and Reichstag are nearby as well. The service here is spectacular; the staff is friendly and willing to help in whatever way they can. be it a business request or a restaurant recommendation. The Fischers Fritz restaurant is particularly lovely and known for its delightful seafood offerings - try the salmon with beetroot and the grilled bluefin tuna with summer vegetables.
Deemed as one of the best places to stay in the world by American Magazine, Condé Nast Traveler, Rezidor SAS The Regent Berlin offers luxury for all the senses. Known for its personal service and classic elegance, The Regent Berlin is one of the most prominent hotels in the capital city.
Located at the Gendarmenmarkt square in the heart of the city, near Berlin's famous Friedrichstraße and the magnificent Unter den Linden boulevard, our hotel offers elegant rooms, excellent dining options and par excellence meeting facilities.
Rezidor SAS The Regent Berlin offers 195 sumptuously decorated rooms and suites. Oases of comfort and tranquility, our rooms are spacious and come with luxurious marble bathrooms, deep soaking bath tubs and walk-in showers. Warm and harmonious fabrics adorn our rooms to create a cosy haven of relaxation in the middle of our pulsating metropolis. All our rooms are equipped with high-quality amenities, including multiple telephone lines, satellite television, DVD player, computer and High-Speed Internet Access. Guests can choose from smoking and non-smoking rooms.
Redesigned and rejuvenated, the restaurant at Rezidor SAS The Regent Berlin opens its door with a new name and a new menu. At the Fischers Fritz, Chef de Cuisine, Christian Lohse offers modern French cuisine with a strong focus on fish and seafood. The new menu was designed by Lohse in collaboration with Yves Mattagne, the chef at the award-winning Sea Grill at the Radisson SAS Hotel, Brussels. The ideal place to unwind and relax after a long day, our cosy bar offers afternoon tea, cocktails, snacks and a selection of the finest wines from around the world.
Open daily between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m., our fitness area features luxurious men’s and women’s locker facilities, each with a sauna. Special beauty treatments such as Ayurvedic and Shiatsu massages, foot reflexology, and others can be arranged via our concierge. The health club offers cardiovascular equipment furnished with individual audiovisual monitors and headsets as well as an extensive range of free weights. It is also equipped with high-tech television screens with headsets. Fresh fruits are made available throughout the day and guests are served fresh water and cold drinks during their exercise sessions.
- Number of Rooms: 204
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: No
- Upgrade to next category at time of booking, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast for two in the restaurant
- A bottle of Evian water, chocolates and fruit in room upon arrival
- A 50 EUR food & beverage credit
- Early check-in (11AM) and late check-out
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
D- 10117 Berlin
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...