The Silo Hotel
What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
I'm always just a phone call or e-mail away - an assurance you simply can't get when you book trough any other source, a pledge you are pampered as the number one priority.
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Virtuoso and your Travel Advisor curate the best travel experiences from around the world. We picked this exclusive experience just for you.null
- City Life, Landmarks, Wellness
- Vibe Hip
- Room Style Eclectic
- Number of Rooms 28
The Silo Hotel is a magical hotel towering above the V&A Waterfront surrounded by the natural wonder of South Africa’s Mother City.
The Silo has been built in the grain elevator portion of the historic grain silo complex occupying six floors above the Zeitz Museum of Contemporary Art Africa (MOCAA). Zeitz MOCAA houses Africa’s largest collection of contemporary African art.
The exterior of the building was designed by Thomas Heatherwick, Founder and Principal of the London-based Heatherwick Studio. From the outside, the greatest visible change to the building’s original structure is the addition of the ingenious glass windows inserted into the geometry of the hotel floors. These multi-faceted windows bulge outward as if gently inflated. By night, this transforms the building into a glowing beacon in the Table Bay harbour.
The Silo Hotel is a celebration of art, style, architecture and design. A tribute to timeless glamour and contemporary luxury. Watch our video about the development of The Silo Hotel here.
After a successful opening in March 2017, The Silo Hotel has welcomed both local and international guests through its doors. Watch our latest video and see what The Silo Hotel has to offer here.
At the Hotel
- Air Conditioning
- Banquet Facilities
- Children's Programs
- Connecting Rooms
- Internet Access
- Multi-lingual Staff
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Bicycle Rental
- Fitness Center
In Your Room
- Complimentary Coffee/Tea
- Mini Bar
The Silo Rooms
There are 4 Silo Rooms with spectacular harbor views which are 41m2 (441 ft) including a balcony.
There are 4 Luxury Rooms with mountain views on the 8th and 9th floors which are 47 m2 (506 ft) including a balcony.
There are 6 Superior Suites across the 6th and 7th floors with either mountain or harbor views. These suites vary between 76 m2 (818 ft) and 88m2 (947 ft) including a small balcony and each has the bedroom on a mezzanine level.
Deluxe Superior Suites
There are 7 Deluxe Superior Suites across the 8th, 9th and 10th floors with spectacular 5.5m (18ft) high pillowed glass windows showcasing the natural wonder of Cape Town. They range in size from 60m2 (646ft²) to 67m2 (721ft²) including a balcony.
There are 4 Family Suites on the 7th floor with views over the old harbor and out to the distant mountains or over the V&A Waterfront and Signal Hill. Family Suites range from 111m2 (1195ft²) to 128m2 (1378ft²) including a balcony and each has a mezzanine level with 2 bedrooms.
There are 2, triple aspect Royal Suites facing the Atlantic Ocean, Robben Island and the distant mountains. Each Royal Suite is 132m2 (1421ft²) in size and each has 2 bedrooms and a generous balcony.
The 211m2 (2012ft²), one-bedroom penthouse is the jewel in The Royal Portfolio’s crown located on the top floor of The Silo facing Table Mountain with triple aspect views of Cape Town. This includes a 24m2 (258ft²) balcony.
- For 2017-2018:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary A La Carte Breakfast for two daily for duration of the stay
- A complimentary 50-minute massage for up to two people, per room, once during stay
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Silo Square, Silo District
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...