What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
The Westin Europa & Regina, a Virtuoso Collection property, is ideally located facing the Grand Canal, just a few steps from St.Mark's Square and closer still to one of the most beautiful churches of the Italian Barocco ... the Salute, built in 1631 by Baldassarre Longhena. Claude Monet himself appreciated the view ... it was from his room here that he painted scenes of Venice. The hotel resulted when five buildings were joined in the 18th century, the main one belonging to the Tiepolo family. The building was recently refurbished and now boasts rooms with direct or side views of the Grand Canal in addition to traditional Venetian decor ... beamed ceilings, and mosaic and local marble inlaid into floors and walls. The hotel was recently named to the Travel + Leisure magazine Top 500 hotels for 2006.
The very same views of the Grand Canal that inspired Monet can be had from the newest guestrooms at The Westin Europa & Regina. I found myself here, gazing out at the city while contemplating what to do next Exclusive shopping? A visit to the adjacent Santa Maria della Salute church? Perhaps a lively dinner in the show kitchen at La Cusina? It's all here in this lovely boutique hotel, where the staff is one of the friendliest you're ever likely to meet and the history emanates from every corner. St. Mark's Square is just a few steps away, if you care to venture out.
The Europa & Regina is ideally located on the Grand Canal, only a few steps away from St. Mark's square and all famous sights. Located just in front of the most beautiful church of the Italian Barocco, the "Salute" , built in 1631 by Baldassare Longhena, the Europa & Regina Hotel is considered as one of the most pleasant places in Venice. The hotel is the result of the joining of five buildings from the 16th to the 18th centuries. The main one has belonged to the Tiepolo's, one of the most influential Venetian families, who gave the "Serenissima" Republic one "Doge" and the great rococo painter, Giambattista. The French Impressionist Claude Monet, who used to stay at the hotel, painted scenes of Venice from his room.
168 Rooms; 17 Suites; Non-Smoking Rooms Available; Overlooking Grand Canal; Restaurant-Italian Cuisine; Piano Bar (on Outdoor Terrace During Summer Season); Room Service; Concierge; Launch to/from Venice Lido with Private Beaches, Water Sports, Tennis Courts & Golf Course; Air Conditioning; Mini Bar; Garage Facilities in Piazzale Roma.
Marco Polo Airport at Tessera-8 Kilometers; Private Launch to/from Airport; Located across from Santa Maria della Salute; Steps from Piazza San Marco & Shopping.
- Number of Rooms: 168
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: Yes
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability Daily American Breakfast for two served in restaurant Venetian Gift
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...