What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Surrounded by a wall like a fortified town, Vedema Resort, is a world unto itself. Our deluxe hotel is situated in the medieval village of Megalohori, on the legendary Greek Island of Santorini. Just seven kilometers from Fira, the capital of the Island, our resort over looks rolling vineyards, the Aegean sea, and beyond to beautiful sunsets. Come stay in one of our 45 unique pastel-hued townhouses, domed with distinctive cupolas. Constructed in a traditional style, all feature an authentic look inspired by the characteristic colors of the Greek Islands. The 10 pool suites are models of fresh minimalism, originally inspired by the simple island lodges and "barefoot chic" philosophy found throughout Santorini. Our 15th century-styled winery restaurant, Vinsanto Restaurant and Lounge, serves Mediterranean cuisine whilst Pergola Pool Restaurant offers light meals and Greek specialties. Wine tasting takes place every evening around sunset at the Canava Wine Bar, and allows you to sample different types of caviars, French champagne, and the best of Cuban cigars. Exquisitely furnished, perfectly situated on a magical Aegean isle, and elegantly equipped to meet all your needs, Vedema Resort is ready to be your private paradise. The hotel was recently named to the Condé Nast Traveler magazine 2007 Gold List.
My son just returned from Vedema Resort with his new wife, and he couldn't stop praising this immaculate gem in the traditional Greek village of Meqalohori. They stayed in one of 45 townhouses; theirs was domed by a cupola and decorated in traditional style (there are chic pool suites available as well). Many an evening was spent in the 15th-century-style Vinsanto Restaurant and Lounge, where they dined on the freshest local cuisine in either the 400-year-old winery or an open-air dining area. For romantics at heart, this is the place to enjoy memorable sunsets in the arms of your loved one.
Vedema Resort, Santorini's most deluxe hotel is a world into itself surrounded by a wall like a fortified town. The Resort’s buildings are designed around a beautiful 15th-century winery. A member of “The Luxury Collection” of Starwood Hotels & Resort, that provides every luxury and an impeccable quality of service.
The old vaulted dining room “Vinsanto” is the most exclusive restaurant of the island and serves Mediterranean cuisine, whilst the "Pergola" pool restaurant offers light meals and Greek specialties. The “Canava” wine bar is worth exploration and enjoyment, through daily wine-tastings, while you may savor different types of caviars, French champagne and the best of Cuban cigars.
The 45 spacious villas, in pastel-hued town houses domed with distinctive cupolas, have marble bathrooms, island-style furnishings, and terraces. Among them, the 10 pool suites are models of fresh minimalism originally inspired by the simple island lodges, and “barefoot chic” philosophy, found throughout Santorini, while the Presidential Villa is a masterpiece of luxury and style.
Other facilities include:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet Breakfast served in the Pergola Pool Restaurant from 8-10:30am, included in rates
- Wine and fruit upon arrival
- 4pm Late check out subject to availability
- Choice of either one Candlelit dinner for two from a set menu in the "Vinsanto" Restaurant and Lounge, situated in a 400-year-old Winery (beverages excluded) OR One spa treatment per person, per stay
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...