What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Rocco Forte Villa Kennedy is a wonderful combination of tradition and innovation. The hotel is nestled just off the south bank of the Main River in a wonderful villa landscape. The traditional Villa Speyer of 1904 sets the stage for the three newly constructed buildings that house this luxurious downtown retreat. All rooms have been designed by Martin Brudnizki and his team. This progressive living culture has been described as minimalist deluxe. Guestrooms feature state-of-the-art technology including flat-screen televisions and dedicated workstations as well as heated bathroom floors, separate bath and shower, mini-bars and more. Gusto Restaurant offers a view to the lush gardens of the inner courtyard and has a cultured and refined atmosphere. Our spa is split over three levels and offers a 15-metre indoor pool with raised relaxation area, sauna, Turkish steam room, yoga studio, a gym and eight treatment rooms.
My wife and I make an annual trip to Frankfurt for our business, and we've discovered a peaceful haven to stay in each time. Rocco Forte Villa Kennedy is our own private garden estate in this bustling city, nestled just off the south bank of the Main River on Kennedyallee. We like being close to the Sachsenhausen area, with its lively bars and restaurants, but we are just as happy to return to the hotel after a long day to enjoy its picturesque courtyard, colonnaded restaurant and remarkable guestrooms (complete with hardwood floors and a flat-screen television).
Rocco Forte Villa Kennedy is a wonderful combination of tradition and innovation. The hotel is nestled just off the south bank of the Main River in a wonderful villa landscape. The traditional Villa Speyer of 1904 sets the stage for the three newly constructed buildings that house this luxurious downtown retreat. Villa Kennedy is located on Kennedyallee, enabling quick access to the commercial areas of the city. The residential part of the city (Sachsenhausen) with its bars and restaurants is also nearby, as are the citys many museums, racecourse and the football stadium.
The 163 bedrooms include 127 Classic rooms, 7 Deluxe rooms, 3 Junior Suites, 14 Classic Suites, 6 Executive Suites, 5 Deluxe Suites and 1 expansive Presidential Suite. All rooms have been designed by Martin Brudnizki and his team. This progressive living culture has been described as minimalist deluxe. Feeling at home is of essence. Furniture and lighting have been explicitly chosen to make guests feel comfortable instantly. Bedroom lobbies have timber floors and full-length mirrored walls, and all rooms feature state-of-the-art technology including flat-screen televisions and dedicated workstations. The suites are spacious, with lounge and dining areas, walk-in wardrobes, dedicated dressing areas and separate guest washrooms. The bathrooms all have separate shower units, limestone vanity tops, glass panelling and mosaic floors.
Inviting, and with a view to the lush gardens of the inner courtyard, our elegant hotel restaurant GUSTO, seating around 140, is open for lunch and dinner. The restaurant has a cultured and refined atmosphere. The interior architectural style divides the room into several sections, which creates privacy and calm in the eating area. For diners who desire complete privacy, so-called 'private dining rooms' are available as well. The calm courtyard, with its large trees, is used as a terrace on beautiful summer days and offers the ideal surroundings for events of all kinds.
The spa is split over three levels and offers a 15-metre indoor pool with raised relaxation area, sauna, Turkish steam room, yoga studio, gym and eight treatment rooms.
The hotel has nine meeting rooms for groups of 6-40 people; five of them inter-connect. There is also a 330-square-metre ballroom with its own entrance and a grand lobby. The ballroom can accommodate up to 450 and can be divided into two rooms. All rooms have natural daylight and are equipped with the latest technology.
- Number of Rooms: 163
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: No
- Upgrade upon arrival, subject to availability
- Buffet breakfast daily either in the restaurant or via room service
- Guest's choice of Prosecco and antipasti for two people or Apfelwein and typical Frankfurter-style appetizer for two in JFK's Bar & Lounge
- Early/late check-in/out, subject to availability
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...