What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Wickaninnish is a member of Exquisite Hotels & Resorts. Located on Vancouver Island’s magnificently rugged west coast, the Wickaninnish Inn is minutes from the picturesque township of Tofino. Surrounded by the ocean on three sides with an old growth forest as a backdrop, the Wickaninnish Inn offers panoramic views of the open Pacific, nearby islands and the natural sweep of spectacular Chesterman Beach. Each one of the 75 spacious rooms and suites feature fireplaces, deep soaker bathtubs, duvet comforters and private balconies. The addition of the Ancient Cedars Spa has elevated the stay at the Inn to new heights of relaxation. The final ingredients completing the experience will be found at the Pointe Restaurant, which offers ocean front dining and showcases the talents of our award winning kitchen brigade.
You don't have to be an Oscar nominee to get star treatment at the award-winning Wickaninnish Inn on beautiful Vancouver Island. This clifflop location is a favorite for escape artists and romantics for its spectacular cozy, calming atmosphere. After exploring the temperate rainforest and beaches, we indulged ourselves in he Ancient Cedars Spa - walking on feet in be Dead Sea salts by the fireplace, followed by a couple's massage in a cabin overlooking the ocean. In the Pointe Restaurant, we also enjoyed fabulous regional cuisine and wines, accompanied of the sounds of the ocean.
Located on Vancouver Island’s magnificently rugged west coast, the Wickaninnish Inn is minutes from the picturesque township of Tofino. The Inn is situated on a rocky promontory at the westernmost point of Chesterman Beach, at the gateway to Pacific Rim National Park Reserve and the renowned beauty of Clayoquot Sound.
Surrounded by the ocean on three sides with an old growth forest as a backdrop, the Wickaninnish Inn offers panoramic views of the open Pacific, nearby islands and the natural sweep of spectacular Chesterman Beach. The artistic elements contributed by a variety of artists, artisans and master carver, Henry Nolla, combine art, culture and nature together throughout the Inn.
Each one of the 75 spacious guest rooms and suites provides ocean- and beach views, fireplaces, deep soaker bathtubs, duvet comforters and private balconies. Our attentive, anticipatory service is sure to exceed every expectation. The addition of the Ancient Cedars Spa has elevated the stay at the Wickaninnish Inn to new heights of relaxation. The final ingredients completing the experience will be found at the Pointe Restaurant, which offers ocean front dining and showcases the talents of our award winning kitchen brigade.
Tofino is a relaxed, casual place completely given to unwinding and getting back to nature. It is an intriguing mix of wide sandy beaches and old growth forests, fishing boats and whale-watching zodiacs, loggers and surfers, casual eateries and eclectic fine dining. The region is a year-round destination where you can witness the drama of a winter storm, bask in the warmth of a summer day, or explore nature’s magic in a tidal pool.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily complimentary continental breakfast for two in the Pointe Restaurant
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Canada, V0R 2Z0
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...