What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
The Widder Hotel is located in a tranquil neighbourhood of downtown Zürich. It consists of eight carefully restored historic townhouses. Its 42 guest rooms and 7 suites as well as the banquet and meeting rooms were integrated in the old buildings with great sensibility and an innovative architectural approach. The Widder Restaurant consists of two parts with completely different interiors. The same refined culinary pleasures await you in both settings. The Widder Hotel offers you everything you can expect from a five-star house. Plus another asset that has become very rare: privacy. In every respect.
It's all about location at the Widder Hotel. Close to the Bahnhofstrasse, the city's premier shopping district, this collection of 12th- to 18th-century buildings have been carefully restored, and the Widder is now the top designer hotel in Zurich. Elegance and tradition remain, yet contemporary architecture and high-tech amenities have a place here as well. The staff is warm and friendly, ready to help at every turn. We loved the Gault & Millau- awarded Widder Restaurant, the highest-rated dining establishment in the city. And don't miss Zur Schtund for its wine-cellar atmosphere.
The Widder Hotel is situated in a quiet part of the historic center of Zürich, close to the financial and business district and just around the corner from Bahnhofstrasse, the prestigious shopping mile.
The Hotel is located in the middle of the Augustiner Quarter named after an Augustinian monastery that was built in the 13th century but no longer exists. The historic townhouses which accommodate the Widder Hotel are national monuments. They were carefully restored between 1990 and 1995.
The Widder Hotel comprises 42 guest rooms and 7 suites, some with their own roof terrace. All rooms are located in eight carefully restored historic buildings. Each room is fully air-conditioned, amenities include two phonelines, Public Wireless Lan, modem- and fax connection. Furthermore each room has a Bang&Olufsen Flat Screetn TV (more than 40 stations in various languages)and Stereo, Safe, Minibar. A small state of the art gym is available for complimentary use 24m hours a day.
The Widder Restaurant consists of two parts with completely different interiors. The same refined culinary pleasures await you in both settings. Don’t miss the Wirtschaft Zur Schtund, a popular meeting place where you can enjoy the company of local people in a relaxed pub-like atmosphere. At the tastefully renovated Widder Bar, you can enjoy live jazz performances.
- Number of Rooms: 49
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: No
- A guaranteed upgrade to a suite at time of booking if you book a deluxe double room ( contracted rates only). If a suite upgrade is not possible, you will receive a $50 Food & Beverage or Laundry Service credit
- For bookings on other room types, you will receive our Zurich card, a 24-hour pass offering free transportation and entrance to all the 43 museums in Zurich
- Continental breakfast in breakfast room/pavilon or room service
- 12 Noon early check-in, subject to availability
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...